Tuesday 6 September 2011

- why have you chosen to study media?
I have chosen to study media as it plays a big part in my life and the life of everyone around us. I enjoy reading magazines and watching films so media also show me how what i watch and read is produced.


- what other subjects are you studying?
I am studying Philosophy, English language, and politics.


- who is your favourite band(s)/artist(s) I love the Wombats and i also music from past decades mainly the beetles. the beatles made a huge impact on the music world and really changed it and they will never be forgotten.
 - what are your favourite tv programmes
I love reality television programmes and celebrity big brother is one of my favourite prgrammes i also love talk shows and alan carr chatty man is my favourite talk show, i like these programmes because they give us an insight into what they are like as a person and not and actor. 
 
-what is your favourite film/who is your favourite director?
My favourite film is Kick ass this is because it takes my 2 favourite genres of films, comedy and action, into one and makes a generally good film. 
- what magazines do you read?
I enjoy reading celebrity gossip magazines such as heat and ok magazine, i like reading these because i like keeping upto date with celebrities and there lives.

- what websites do you read?
I do not use many websites, i only really use social networking sites i have a twitter and facebook account.


No comments:

Post a Comment